Friday, December 5, 2008

tiwttering at a glance

Fun with twittering. A means to send send short messages to be posted in the net. Well after trying it then i understand what is it all about and what is microblogging. I am still trying to figure out how to send these micromessages to handphone. For me it is an easy method to communicate with students. Thinking of asking all my final year project students to signup for this service. the best feature of this service is its like a social networking site like Facebook but its much more simple and yet its straightforward, sending messages. i am astonished to see that how this service can be incorporated in my blog and the moodle platform. this will definitely be another plus when it comes to posting a question and expecting short answer responce from my students. Still need time to explore this tool and will do so in the near future (as i heard we need to train other staff from our faculty).

No comments: